What is [majorlens]?
We are an exporter of contact lenses and provide an easy-to-use online store for customers. Our system will take your order and send you email updates as your order is processed and shipped. You can also contact us via email should you have any questions about your product, order or shipping process. Our contact information is listed below. Please note that it is your responsibility to use the contact lenses as directed by the manufacturer and you are responsible for any problems derived from misuse. This includes ensuring that you have routine medical examinations as prescribed by your ophthalmologist and follow his/her directions. Use only lenses prescribed to you by a certified lens care professional.
A guarantee of quality
- All products are fully certified by the manufacturer.
- We take every precaution during the packaging and shipping of your lenses, but it is important for you to verify the integrity of the internal packaging before wearing the lenses.
- If there is something wrong with the internal packaging or the contact lenses, please contact us immediately by using the[inquiry form].
VISION TRUST TRADING PTE. LTD.
Location of your prescription data
- Please use the newest prescription provided by your ophthalmologist.
- You need to have PWR (power), BC (base curve) and DIA (diameter) information to place an order. In addition, if your contact lenses have been prescribed for astigmatism, you need to have both CY (cylinder) and an AX (axle) data available.
- Here are some examples of how to read your contact lens data from the packaging.
This represents the visual correction such as -1.00, -7.50 and -9.00. As the magnitude of the number gets higher, the visual correction gets stronger. The visual power 0.00 is available on colored lenses for customers with no need for correction.
BC (Base Curve) represents the curve of the contact lens such as 8.3, 8.6, or 9.0. As the number gets smaller, the curvature increases. This helps to ensure a comfortable fit.
DIA represent the diameter of the contact lens. Most of the time, DIA comes in only one size, but some lens types may have more than one available.
Both CY (Cylinder) and AX (Axis) numbers are needed when you order contact lens for astigmatism.
When you purchase the contact lenses with us, you agree to the following terms:
- Contact lenses are medical devices and your eyes must be examined by ophthalmologist before purchasing our merchandise.
- You need to follow the instructions provided with the contact lenses and also the guidance/instructions from your ophthalmologist.
- We strongly suggest having your eyes checked periodically as directed by your physician.
- If you notice any problems while using the contact lenses, immediately remove the lenses and contact your ophthalmologist.
- Since you are purchasing the contact lenses by personal imports, you must agree to not re-sell the products to a third party or give them to anyone other than the person holding a valid prescription from ophthalmologist.
- Contact lenses may incur extra duty charges. If customs imposes any kind of duty/taxes, we are not responsible for those charges. To avoid unexpected tax charges, it is important that you contact your local customs office.